Sunday, October 5, 2008

What happens when your hubby cooks dinner


Because of my crazy schedule this semester, I have Preston cook dinner on Thursday. After teaching I hurried home to eat so that we could get to my friend Jeni's play at Hale Center Theater. Well this is what I saw when I walked in the house (just imagine the look on my face.) He was making sloppy joes and I guess the onions were really getting to him and so he looked up online how to avoid crying while chopping onions :-) He said it worked. Snaps for my cute hubby for making dinner and letting me capture this priceless embarrasing picture!

5 comments:

Heather said...

haha! Oh my gosh... that is hilarious! Reminds me of something my husband would do!

Julia said...

That may just be the best thing I have seen in a long time!! Melissa-- you are a good woman---he he love ya Pres!

Nicole Goeckeritz said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for posting this pic, because we stole it and put it into our New Hire slideshow presentation. It is awesome!

Lisa said...

Hilarious! What a great husband you have! I guess I will have to try the goggles thing. I can't cut onions without crying.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. Almost as funny as Brian putting a towel over his head the first time he ever changed Preston's poopy diapers. But who would have thought to look up on the internet to see what to do about avoiding the tears when cutting onions...brilliant idea...I may just try it myself sometime! Love you both! Foster Mom