Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last weekend we got to hang out with our friends Nicole and Bryce and carve pumpkins and watch a scary movie. I also found out that apparently Preston doesn't like carving pumpkins... this was news to me since we carve pumpkins every year, but yet every time I tried to carve our pumpkin, he would tell me that I wasn't doing it right :-)
This is Preston's pirate face. Our pumpkin is supposed to be a skull with cross-bones. Also you can see Bryce's Utah pumpkin that he designed himself. It turned out so good! Nicole's also turned out awesome, but you can't see it in this picture. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah Preston! That is a scary costume. I imagine that an American Eagle is so much scarier than a Skyline Eagle, or even a Philadelphia Eagle. Rawrrr! American Eagle!

Preston said...

After looking at those pictures again I think I was actually a bald eagle...maybe? I'm not sure?

Kayla W. said...

These are such cute photos! I'm sad Halloween is over :(

Cody Calderwood said...

Preston, Bald Eagles are my favorite kind. So regal and poised. Who needs hair on their head anyway? If it's good enough for the emblem of our nation, it's good enough for me.

Stephanie said...

Hey, yes, I was telling Levi last night that we need to hang out with you guys. It's been so long. We've actually been REALLY busy with stuff. It's weird! 'Cause we never are. Anyway, Levi really wanted to go to the game with Preston but we had already planned a date. Sorry. But I guess Levi invited you guys to watch the U game at our house next Saturday? It'll be fun. Come!

Unknown said...

I love your blog! It is super cute. I also love your hair short. You are so daring to cut it so short with it being super long.

Unknown said...

Misss!!!!!! I love and miss you terribly!!!