Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Preston's Random Thoughts

So I'm not allowed to post dumb things on our blog, so I decided to start my own were I just post random things about me, our life or anything else that is stupid or funny. Feel free to check it out here http://thoughtsofpreston.blogspot.com I actually started it a couple of months ago, but haven't posted much.

So if you want to read what random thing I am thinking go ahead and take a look otherwise stay here to keep up with what what we have been up to, because I don't plan on doing that very much in this secondary blog. I haven't abandoned writing on this blog, but I don't ever seem to blog about the right things, that is why Miss does it mostly :) Anyway pop over once and a while if you would like to read something really unintelligent and stupid. lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumb? Unintelligent? Stupid? What is this nonsense you speak of? I enjoy your witty posts. It is what keeps me coming back to your blog.

Melissa Rose said...

I like that my husband started a blog that I have known nothing about until this very moment! :-)

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

hey! email me beckydupaix@hotmail.com so I can give you some details on our neighborhood.