Thursday, June 10, 2010

Park City Weekend

Every year Preston's work has a managers and board of directors work retreat. The first few years of our marriage, it was up at the Homestead, and last year it was held in Deer Valley. Last year was amazing, and I didn't think it could get any better, but I was wrong. This year it was held at the Hotel Park City. Our room/condo in cabin 10, was absolutely amazing!

We had our own personal hot tub on our deck. It was so relaxing, and because the weather was still pretty chilly, it was perfect!


The Steinway in the lobby was incredible! Preston talked me into playing a few numbers, but it turned into a mini recital, for his coworkers. I did pretty good considering I hadn't touched the piano in the month since my recital!

This is a view of the golf course from our room.

It would be fun to stay at Hotel Park City in the winter, because the chair lift is so close!


This is one of the three amazing fireplaces that the condo had.

Preston and I have always wanted a shower head that is on the ceiling of the shower.

Ruth Chris Steakhouse catered our dinner on Saturday night. It was incredible! It is one of our favorite restaurants. The steak is so tender that it literally melts in your mouth! It was also fun to hang out with some of Preston's work colleagues. We went to go see Robin Hood on Saturday night with his friend Trevor and Trevor's wife Nikki.

To finish off a wonderful weekend, we headed to brunch on Sunday at our favorite breakfast cafe, Ruth's Diner. Their biscuits are to die for! I laughed pretty hard though, when Preston ordered the Ruth Chris breakfast special. I don't think the waitress noticed, but it was pretty funny.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were right across the street from my office!