Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Zoo and Swimming


This summer has flown by! I can't believe it is almost over! :(

 Last summer I was in my first trimester and felt extremely sick most of the summer, so it has been nice to be able to go out and do fun summer activities. It is crazy how fast our little man is growing! This is Charlie and one of my dear friends Lins at the zoo!

Of course we had to get a picture by the gorillas 

Foster 4 generations
Charlie was named after his great-grandfather. He has a great name to live up to. His great-grandpa is an amazing man. 

Charlie and his Grandpa Foster

Swimming :) I fell in LOVE with this swimsuit. Preston picked it up while he was in Vegas.


Just chillin







2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a cute little or should I say big boy!! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun this summer. I feel for you on the summer thing and being sick i've been in my first trimester with our 2nd child all this summer and our poor little man has not been out having a whole lot of summer fun.

Madison & Mike said...

Are my eyes betraying me or is Preston the size of a gorilla...haha. So was the cute bathing suit yours or the baby cakes? Your suit is SO cute...LOVE IT!