Saturday, May 30, 2009

Work Retreat

Every year in May the company that Preston works for has a strategic planning meeting and weekend retreat. For me this means swimming, relaxing, reading and other fun-filled activities. The past few years the retreat has been at the Homestead in Midway, but this year they decided to try The Lodges at Deer Valley. It was beautiful! We could not have asked for better weather. Our room was enormous! It was nearly twice the size of our apartment, and came with an amazing kitchen, a washer and dryer, a balcony, and two bathrooms to name a few.This is a picture of our room that I took while sitting on the couch.

On Saturday before the company dinner, Preston and I went on a walk around Deer Valley. There are lots of little paths, and gorgeous rivers.

Friday night on our way up we ate at Baja Cantina, and on our way down from the retreat we had brunch at the Eating Establishment, which I used to eat at with my family when I was little. It was a great weekend!This is us at the company dinner on Saturday night.

0 comments: