Friday, October 23, 2009

3 Years!!!


Can you believe it? Miss and I have been married for three years. Time flies when you are having fun. So this year was a little different... Miss and I didn't really get to celebrate it until last Saturday. We went to dinner at a really good sushi restaurant, and then went for some delicious ice cream. So this will be the second year in a row that we celebrated by eating sushi. If we aren't careful it will become a tradition. April took some photos of us up at the cabin.They turned out pretty good!

This is Miss's favorite. I am not really smiling though, because I had just gotten shocked by the lamp on the post. It left a big black mark on my hand.

I love this picture of our rings!

This one is my favorite....

In September the Foster family had a reunion up at the cabin. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. It seems like the Foster's get together less and less. I guess I can't complain too much, we hardly have time to do anything with our busy schedules. Well here are some of the pictures from the event.

I love my grandma!

The grandparents

the family

The whole Foster family




1 comments:

Heather said...

such a cute couple! I can't believe it has been three years already! Congrats!