Monday, February 15, 2010

Girl's Lunch

My friends Andrea and Erin were in town for the holidays, and our group of friends were able to get together. It has been hard to get all of us together with Erin working on her graduate degree out of state and Andrea and her husband living out of state. (One of the things I miss about high school was being able to see my friends everyday.) It is so fun to see the exciting adventures life has brought to each of us since the last time we had lunch. Andrea had a darling little boy just a few months before, Katie's little girl is getting to be so big, and Preston and I moved into our brand new house.

1 comments:

Heather said...

It is so fun that you girls all still get together! I can't beleive that everyone our age is now having KIDS! Isn't it crazy? I love reading your blog! You have such fun adventures! Keep it up!