Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Years 2010




I can't believe how fast another year has come to a close. It was an eventful year to say the least...
  1. The annual car accident. In 2009 I was backed into at a gas station and the guy who hit me left out of the country for 6 weeks. Needless to say it took three months to finally get my car fixed. (Don't worry I have already fulfilled my 2o10 as well. I didn't get too far in the year this year. I was rear ended on January 4th)
  2. The passing of my dog Penny, our bird Sunny and my dear sweet Kitty.
  3. The miscarriage :-(
  4. Preston being accepted into business school
  5. The purchase of our new home
  6. The new addition of our dog Canyon and our bird Melo.
I can't wait to see what the rest of 2010 brings us! To begin the year we had a party at our house. It was fun to start the year off surrounded by friends and family.

0 comments: