Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday and Golfing







Today we have officially been married for a year and a half. It is crazy how the time flies. This weekend was a great weekend. On Friday we met up with Mike and Madison for miniature golfing. It was a blast, especially when Madison's ball ended up not only in the water which we had to fish out, but half way down the green of the next hole. To top it off when Madison went to go and get it these girls hadn't seen her golf ball fly by and were like "excuse me." It was pretty funny. Mike got a hole in one on the last hole and these sirens went off, and he got a ticket worth three points, which was pretty much only equivalent to a dollar or half a ride on the magic bus. (it's like a small version of the magic carpet) Then we went to Ihop for desserts and pancakes, and I got to relive my teen years, which included making a concoction out of my dessert with the syrup and spilling my water all over the table. On Saturday Steph and I took Kira out for her birthday dinner which has been a tradition since high school while Preston and some of his friends went to the jazz game. Oh sorry about the bad picture! We were having quite the struggle trying to take our own picture. Oh and by the way in case you can't tell I chopped all my hair off (about a foot)!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute hair!

Erin Masi said...

Your hair looks so cute!! I love it!! We need to do lunch soon-I haven't seen you guys for ages!!