Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend

I know I am lame, but again I have no pictures to put with this post :-( I am getting so bad about carrying my camera. This weekend was pretty busy, but it turned out to be really good. On Friday Steph had me over for lunch and cooked the best pasta dish! What a nice treat! That night we hung out with Preston's sister and her soon to be fiance. We went to Gepettos for pizza ( I have been craving that place for at least a month) and then rented a movie and made cupcakes. On Saturday after running the usual errands and spending a fortune at Costco. (I swear they must make so much money, no one walks out of there with under a 100 worth of purchases). Well that night I had my studio piano recital and then hung out with Em and Ryan and Mike and Madison and watched Juno. I have to say it was a pretty good show. Today I got to play in sacrament meeting and after dinner at Pres's parents we headed up to Craig's senior recital. And now it brings me to my homework which I am procrastinating. Oh the joys of these next two weeks. I very much dislike finals. Hope all is well with everyone!

0 comments: