Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cabin Fun!

I had some PTO to burn so we thought we would spend some quality time up at the cabin. We had so much fun. It was nice spending time with our friends Marie Kevin & Hailey and also
Em & Ryan. We got to enjoy picnics, horses, the river, and reservoir. Here are some pictures of the good times.


It rained while we were there. It was so beautiful! I loved the rain.




While trying to catch the horses a friend tried to get to the oats every time we turned around.


This is Miss taking the saddle off Lexi. She is our new horse, Miss really liked riding her
After the big ride we brushed the horses. It was such a great ride. It was a little stressful for me. I always worry about someone getting hurt, but it was a great trip.



Once we let go of the horses they all rolled around in the dirt. It was pretty funny.


We all jumped in, it was refreshing. Here is Miss enjoying the water.


It started to get cloudy so we got out. I am so glad we got the opportunity to have such a great time. I think we need to spend more time up there. It is nice to have such a fun place to go, and it is not that far away.
















5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. I remember going up there all the time when we could. A cabin getaway is definitely something I miss right now. We'll see you guys in a week!

Martha said...

This looks so fun! Yay!

Hey, just to let you know, my sister-in-law is doing a cool "Favorite Things Swap" and I'm inviting you to join in. Visit my site to get more details: jamesnmartha.com.

Also, I am longing for more comments, so take a moment and share a fun memory you have of me on my site under the post Memories! Then I'll share a memory with you! Thanks and take care!

Foster Mom said...

Grandpa and Grandma Foster were definitely forward thinking when they built the cabin. What a legacy! It has blessed not only the lives of their friends, but most importantly now, the lives of their children and now grandchildren and great grandchildren. I love to see that my children are now enjoying the cabin the way we did when we were first married. And...as much fun as it is now, wait until you have little ones who are squealing at seeing the horses or begging for another snowmobile ride or screaming down the tubing hill...not too many things better than that! I'm so glad you got to go and have such a great time!

Lisa said...

How fun! We love going up to the cabin too. I have never jumped in the the lake before. I need to try that next time.

Unknown said...

Missy and Preston - Know that I love the both of you - dad