Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mom's Birthday!


All of the Johnson birthdays fall within one month of each other! My mom was the first to start us off! Her birthday was August 20th! We were supposed to go to dinner at Lugano, but at the last minute she had a craving for fried chicken! (a personal favorite of hers). So the Sunday after her birthday, we decided to head up to Rustler Lodge for brunch, which is always super delicious! We got my mom a new hand mixer for her birthday! Happy Birthday mom! Thanks for all you do!

It turned out to be such a beautiful day! Isn't this picture gorgeous? I took it from our table.

Unfortunately despite the fact that Preston claims that I am not fat the look on his face seems to say otherwise :-)



After brunch we walked around the lodge and saw this moose and her calf grazing!



I always love to take pictures up at Rustler, but Preston was just not feeling in the picture mood I guess. He looks so annoyed in this picture :-(

0 comments: