Friday, December 19, 2008

Last day of finals...for this semester.....

Well it has finally come, the last day of finals. Its December 19th and Miss and I are just a few hours away from a whole 3 week break. This has been a tough semester with trying to fit everything in. I have constantly felt that I never got to see Miss. Well at least next semester wont be as trying and our schedules are a little more flexible... or at least thats how it is looking. I cant believe my stats professor decided to have the final on the last day of finals week. Its been 4 weeks since our last lecture so the material is not as fresh in my mind. I hope all goes well. Look to see us post some more blogs once we get some more time. The Christmas season can now begin...at 5:30 p.m.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about statistics. They say that 70% of statistics are made up on the spot. Also, as Mark Twain said, "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."