Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blue and White Day


The name for the field day at the elementary that I teach at is called Blue and White Day. It is a fun day in which the students are placed on either the Blue team or the White team (which are the school's colors) and the teams battle out to see who the victor is: the Blue Team or the White Team. The winning team then gets their color put on the plaque in the hall of the school.  It is fun to see all of the teachers and the students in either their blue or white shirts. (Notice the neutral status of some of the teachers above.) The park was so beautiful that day. (It was before we started to have all of this rainy weather.) My favorite moment was when one of the founders of the school (who is in his eighties?) squirt with a hose everyone who participated in the tug of war. We also had delicious popsicles from Paces in Bountiful. (I would highly recommend them.) The white team were the victors. Hooray! It was a great end to a wonderful school year! 


1 comments:

JC said...

I didn't know you were teaching. That's awesome. Where and what do you teach? P.S. I can't believe how long it's been since I last talked to you!