Saturday, August 29, 2009

Car Accident...


I can't believe I haven't written about this yet. It's probably because it makes me very, very angry. So on July 7th, waiting to turn left out of a gas station parking lot, a gentleman backed into my car. Well I called his insurance that day, and the adjustor called me the next day. However, the gentleman that hit me went out of the country for a month. Fantastic. And because he did not report the accident because no damage was done to his vehicle, they are refusing to fix my car until they speak with him. Which apparently he still is unavailable to speak with?? And so I drive around with this awesome dent... My car has been hit THREE TIMES in less than two years none of which have been my fault. (remember the hit and run? or the golf ball incident?) The total amount that the insurance companies have spent fixing my vehicle since I have owned it, is more than I paid for the car.

0 comments: