Saturday, November 17, 2007

What is really down the drain in the bathroom?

So funny story...
Right after Steph found her pearl ring (she found it while I was on the phone with her), I went to the bathroom to get ready because we were going out to dinner. As I was putting my earrings in, one of them fell and went right down the drain. I immediately called Preston to the rescue, to get it out. At first he refused to get it out, and then claiming they were expensive he decided to get it out( he didn't need to know they were from Claires and were like five years old, what can I say I think they are cute) Well after unscrewing the drain and retreiving my earring, he noticed some hair poking out of the drain. After pulling he ended up with a foot long worth of matted hair from the pipe. He claims it looked like a dead rodent. Then bless Preston's heart, (he has a weak stomach) he started to dry heave, and ran out of the apartment with it, before I could snap a picture. It was a priceless moment though.

1 comments:

JC said...

haha, that is hilarious. my family is always getting my case about cutting my hair for the same reason :) hey, i miss u! we need to hang out soon