Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding and Old Friends

On Friday Preston and I were invited to Vanessa Clayton's wedding. It ended up being an all night event. After her ceremony we had a lovely sit down dinner and then dancing and cake! We were both Claytonites back in the day and although we never knew each other, we had many mutual friends. For instance Ashley Alserta and Debbie to name a few. Preston also grew up with Tysen and I grew up with Vanessa. The wedding was a great time to catch up with old friends and hang out with family!

Cheer buddies!
Sydney, Rachel and me!




For some reason Preston thought standing behind me like this would be cute?


This is us dancing to the Ken Foster Trio! Preston's dads band! Photo courtesy of Deanne :-)They are going to be super busy with all of the family and friends weddings this summer. If you look really closely you can see my ugly neck tan line compliments of the Homestead! Oh and when I get a chance I will change our ugly background. I just can't get Preston to accept the cute scrapbook page look yet!

3 comments:

Nicole Jones said...

Cute pics! I especially like the one of you and Sydney and Rachel! How fun! How are they anyway?

Stephanie said...

You look cute in all those pictures (you too melissa, hahahaha just kidding). Anyway, Mel (yeah I call you Mel now, not really) I tagged you, so go to my blog and you know the rest.

Erin Masi said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! I tagged you in my blog!