Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Preston has the birthday that just never seems to end. On Thursday (his actual birthday) we went to breakfast with his parents before he headed to work and that evening we went to Tres Hombres which is always scrumptious and then back to our place for cake and ice cream. It was fun to spend the evening with friends and family. (The list included both our families and Mike and Madison as well as Em and Ryan)

Check out the festivities. I had so many candles that I had to count!

This is our good friends Mike and Madison. She just cut off a foot of hair! Look how cute it is!Preston is always thrilled to get an i tunes gift card. Music is his favorite past time.I made Em cut the cake because I didn't want to ruin it. Look at how delicious it looks!

This last picture is of Preston and his mom!



On Friday we headed up to the Foster cabin for his 2nd annual birthday retreat. A good time was had by all. The fun finally had to come to an end Monday evening as we packed up to head home. Luckily this year I didn't crash any snowmobiles (probably because I didn't drive one ;-) But it was still fun to go sledding and play in the snow. We had some of our good friends come up. Em and Ryan are practically family now. We see them so much! They are so great. Also it was fun to have my cute friend Marie and her hubbie and her cute little girl Hailey come up. My favorite part of the cabin was the games (except Monopoly) to which I lost after my dear sweet husband put a hotel on his property. I was a little bit bitter. (Just ask him) But we had a few good rounds of Uno Attack ( my personal favorite) and we learned a new fun game called Hit the Deck.This is the sign above the ranch! Look at how much snow!This is the whole gang that came up the first night. Us, Em and Ryan and Marie Kevin and Hailey.I thought this picture of Marie's family was so adorable. I just love Hailey's smile!

Just chillin with the Ladies!

Em and Ryan stayed the whole time. I love Em's hair straight. It is beautiful!





I am not quite sure what I was eating, let alone what is in Ryan's mouth!


I thought that this picture of the barn taken from inside the cabin was pretty neat. I was just messing around with our new camera.

4 comments:

Marie said...

We had so much fun at your cabin- thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for inviting us! It was so nice to get out of the house and spend time with good friends (that's two weekends in a row- good times!) Especially since I've been so sick lately! (I do look rather green in a couple of those pictures, wouldn't you agree?) Hailey loved her first ride on a snowmobile, she's already asking when she can go again! :)

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I have totally been to that cabin with clayton peeps a long time ago. fun times! We should get together soon! hope you're doing well!

JC said...

is that costco's 4-layer chocolate cake i see???
and miss, when did you get bangs? it's been too long since i've seen you.anyhow, they're cute!

Nicole Jones said...

Congrats on your DARS! Sorry we couldn't make it to Preston's festivities, but it sounds like it was a blast! COME GET THAT COUCH! You can have it ANYTIME you want it, we'd love to get rid of it!!!! :)