Thursday, January 3, 2008

Date Night


Last year we planned a big group date for ice skating and dessert. I think my favorite part was watching Mike eat an entire wall of chocolate at PF Changs which is quite the challenge. It ended up being a blast so we decided to go again this year. Well this year two of the couples ended up cancelling at the last minute so it ended up being Nicole and Bryce and us for ice skating. Well we found out that they closed in an hour and so we didn't think it was worth it. So we decided to go bowling and met up with Mike and Madison and Katie and Reed. We went to Fat Cats. I have to admit I am kinda partial to Olympus Hills. They told us that there weren't any lanes open when there were at least twelve open and they didn't play music. What is up with that? I am not the best bowler in the world. I will be the first to admit that and my score of 43 even proved it further. But the second game Nicole and I tied and beat our hubbies and almost broke 100! I even got two strikes! We went to Applebees for dessert. It ended up being a great night! It was good to see friends that we don't see very often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be mistaken, but aren't PF Changs and Applebees chain restaurants? I know we have them out here in Maryland. This seems to contradict your recent post covering Christmas Eve and a dislike for chain restaurants. Please enlighten me.

Nichole said...

That is a cute picture...you two are so cute together!!