Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Ride...


So as many of you know, I was the victim of a hit and run. Now for the nice part, I get to drive a sweet rental car until my car is done! This is the car that they gave me. A 2008 Passat with only 2000 miles (virtually brand new)


It has some pretty awesome features. Like for starters I had to call to find out where the park brake was. Oh it is just a button. How weird is that? The door lock switches change color when the door is locked. It also is a turbo so it has some great pick up.



This is probably my favorite feature. This isn't just the key faub, but it is the actually key. You just push it into the ignition and the car starts. How cool is that?



I am glad we submitted it to the old lady's insurance. She wanted to pay for it and have me take it to Dent Master's. Umm.. no thanks. Not to mention how would I trust that she would pay for it, she didn't even stop at the scene of the accident. Unfortunately my car should be done any day. (they told me a week and its already been a week and two days.) But for now I get to drive a sweet ride.

0 comments: